We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Saturday, March 23, 2013 @ 11:30 PMWhat I devote my Saturday to
I'm definitely going to miss my time spending on extra cca trainings/events/course on every Saturday. As for this few weeks, it's going to be focused on the upcoming NCDCC day on 12 April. I'm back to participate in this parade with a new bunch of cheeky people. Bala, Isa, Ryan, Malini was here too but they ain't in GOH. Nuuuuuuuu. This would be my last parade in HTA as a cadet. Remember the previous post where they did the :O face? We decided to do that frequently because YOLO AH YOLO. Ok so here's the first few konyol photos. back to top? |