We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Thursday, April 18, 2013 @ 4:06 AMJust a thought
It had never occurred to me to reread my blog. Now that I've (hopefully) gained experience and awareness, how would I judge myself? Before my 13th birthday, I didn't think thrice before posting things up online. Maybe that's the reason to the rule on Facebook that you must be of 13 years of age to be able to create an account. Maybe it's for our own good. On the other hand, I feel that blogging gives you a different feeling from writing in a diary. For me, I share my experiences with the world. Ya duh, it's the Internet. Though it has been less than 5 years, as a child, I have learnt a lot more than I had ever guessed. My content has drastically changed that its like theres two different people behind this account. Maybe there is? Hmmmm. I'm sure throughout my life, I've seen the world only in a student/child's point of view. In 5 years time, would I judge my-current-little-self, or would I be proud of my slow growth? Whatever it is, I hope for the best for myself. "Never discount your experiences" It's past 2am and I have more than 3 hours to rest my eyes. Goodmornight back to top? |