We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Sunday, April 28, 2013 @ 9:48 PMUnsunny Sunday
After tuition, I didn't study outside and decided to go straight home. Oh my god I truly regretted it. My comfy pillows and huggable soft toys were starring at me with intense desire and ofcourse I had to give in. This nearing and definitely dreadful examinations are causing students to go insane. Hair loss, sudden outbreak of pimples, headaches are nothing new to the generations of stressful teenagers. Its ironic how Shaz and I beautifully sketched a schedule to separate the subjects evenly but can't keep up to it. I havent been doing exam papers for math, maybe because part of me knows that I need to narrow down my attention to humanities and Malay. Yes, conversing in Bahasa Baku might not be glamorous but who needs that. Not important, not urgent (or what I'd prefer to call NUNI). Jika tidak dipecah ruyung, dimana boleh mendapat sagunya? I have been constantly using this peribahasa to remind myself to do what I need to do to achieve my goals. If there's one thing that makes me secure (for now) are my grades. I'm shaking with Malay right now but there's no point lamenting anymore. I've got a month to go till O levels and I am considering meditating to clear my mind when it's overworking. Finally decided to take a look at the "Guide to Situational Writing Formats" and I've discovered that there's a possibility of having a blog post question for the exams! If I'm following the format strictly, I'm supposed to 'provide commentary on a particular subject online' as stated. The headline must be attention grabbing, usually one line summary. Interviews and quotes are necessary to boost your marks, and there's no smiley face, or links, pictures, videos, which is disappointing. Imagine us taking our examinations through actual blogging. That'd be something that might come 10 years later. Envious to the future batch of students. back to top? |