We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Saturday, April 6, 2013 @ 3:12 PMPolaroids unwasted
I used 2 packs and brought home only 10 pieces. I only had a bowl of the dessert and not the main dishes at the reception. They provided all participants old changkee noodles upstairs and we were filled for the night! Ok apparently those huge stomachs couldn't resist going to Macdonalds so all of them had dinner while I indulged myself with chocolate frappe mehehehee for free. Thankfully we arrived before jcp started to fill.Good time trolling mean deserving people who bagnapped my stuff. Ps; did you know chili plus curry sauce plus salt plus pepper will have a reaction? Try it! back to top? |