We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Sunday, August 4, 2013 @ 2:16 AM"go blog lah" here you go.
I started 2010 beamingIn search for new friends But you were the first that made me controlling Because honestly, I care Well there was a time When you were the only reader of this blog When everything was okay and fine When there was no fog I shall leave your name unreavealed Because spelling errors are cool I wonder who has the power to heal Because I know you're not doing it because you think it's cool You are intelligent You are definitely strong I hope my tone isn't too belligerent I know you know whats right and wrong Do you realise the pain Poof, your six minutes gone It's probably the same as being tied to a chain The lighted stick has won I know sometimes I'm mean But even I get hurt I don't want to give any more hints because I truly trusted your words back to top? |