We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Wednesday, August 28, 2013 @ 12:09 AMSomething new everyday
There's always something new to look forward to be it revision, movie, knowledge or a deeper understanding of my books. Life has set up the best pathways for all of us, so hang in there readers! I realise that I shouldn't be too harsh on myself. That is why I have longer rest time from mugging. After enough practice, I'll no longer drown myself with integration or concept-based revision at home. It doesn't work for me. Well, with a hardworking but competitive mindset society, some students are determined to do whatever they can to achieve the top 10%- even if it means putting others down. Wouldn't it be amazing if school could cover all our doubts and curiosity about the world? They tried though- feeding us with inspiring stories, motivational lectures, filial piety, instill moral values, sexual ed talks. They basically covered almost everything common for youth. But what about our other doubts? Do teachers have answers to our problems? Is there even a problem at first? What about those who have strained family ties? What about those who are afraid? Why do we fear and worry about the future when there's no positives out of doing so? Why do we still do bad things when we are aware of its harms? Are our feelings normal? Is there a correct number of times a person should or should not cry? Where do we go to? Who can we trust? There's so much unexplained mysteries that I long to find out, but somethings are meant to be left untouched and unrevealed. To me, a day without something new, is a wasted day. This is why I enjoy school, learning. 5/7 unwasted. Everytime I enter math class, I'd have to face the phrase "a smooth sea never made a skilled sailor". It seems that these decorations actually helps. back to top? |