We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Wednesday, October 2, 2013 @ 2:58 AMComfortable
At this point of time, I'm really adjusted. Just when I had faith that school wasn't that dull, it had to end. No longer do I see it as battling in a war, now, it is like a performance and I am the performer. You see, why would we expect a full audience's non-stop applause when we don't practice? Let's be professional. Appearing on large stage is neither an easy nor an arduous step. No matter how many teachers, parents, peers and all the support we get around us, the decision to perform is entirely up to us. These extra motivation would not be useful if our mind insists on a 'no'. Building our mental strength is achievable. But, if we practice for it by force and threaten, it causes self-destruction. This is obviously seen in my area where on the ceiling lies "__ Days to Olevels". As our time is near, all we do now is to touch up and not kill our brain cells. Rest is often neglected (oh the irony, look at the time. I'll sleep right after this post) due to over studying. And more than half the time, we feel pressured as though our future lies on a piece of paper. I will be rereading this 10 years later hopefully and post another post on my peers who succeeded without their certs. Ofcourse, we desire to be appreciated with a standing ovation. However, it would satisfy us in a greater depth if we enjoy the last few moments being surrounded by youthful and playful peers. Goodnight muggers. Ps; pray. |