We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 @ 10:52 PM3 more days to POC
When I'm standing tallFacing the audience With my head up high After all the endurance What do I see Do I see my mum Do I see my ma'am Do I see myself When all you wanted Was to feel proud Someone to share it with Someone to put on my rank When parents are busy Earning money for survival What do I foresee? A little girl who's just cynical When I turn right When I turn left When just in front of me Someone they love is there From a follower to leader It might not mean to anyone But it means a lot to me A little girl remains silent |