We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Friday, March 14, 2014 @ 10:06 PMTGIF
Thank god it's Friday? Guess I havent had enough of this for four years. From being convinced at open house to completing badges to winning competitions to planning trainings and camps, now I'm moulding future leaders. This period where I am still not schooling is the perfect time for me to dedicate my time to them. This month's just packed with activities for me to impart both soft and hard skills. At the same time, I'm still learning. And yes, I have learnt a lot from this 3 weeks. It was new, exhausting, stressful, confusing and frustrating but everything was worth it.
back to top?
|