We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Saturday, May 24, 2014 @ 3:39 AME-learning week and BCR, so peace out.
Why can't I sleep every night? It's a 10 day holiday for me and I decided to rest for the entire Friday and Saturday. Oh and by rest I mean going to my unit, and hanging out with a friend. My body is exhausted almost everyday and it has been 2 weeks of cough and phlegm. Well the goey water tap subsided after the medications but the torturous cough stays. I don't mind other than making a promotion halfway and you just need to cough. I need to be stronger. (I just coughed). Oh how did this happen to me. Less than 5 hours of sleep left. Pray. #ialmostmadesomeonecrytoday
back to top?
|