We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Wednesday, June 25, 2014 @ 12:47 AMBottom of my heart
Welcome to shuddups. And no, I won't shutup. You shut up. It was a floral day for us plus the adults where we can bloom and grow with the sun. And we don't take proper photos as you might have already noticed. We had to reward ourselves for attending school and patiently absorbing formulas. Well...sorta. Okay while they had their fun for reflexology, I had my fun on NOTHING for that 1hour. I did get a free oreoshake, and got myself earrings and 2 $2.50 tshirts. And I'm good to go. Did I mention that this was my first manicure and pedicure!? Don't see myself doing this in the near future or forever. I was so stiff when she scraped my nails off as I worry that she might protrude my skin. How do you trust someone so easily? Yeah she's trained, qualified and certified but she has sharp equipments. And one does not simply relax when your feet is tearing. My cousins looked so calm and they can even close their eyes. Trust for strangers. It's not easy for me.
back to top?
|