We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Sunday, June 29, 2014 @ 4:57 PMShoot.
Just another ordinary day with the espoused equipments. Four of us didn't get "down and dirty" like the others in the bunker gear, BA set, BA maze, and the rollings of hosereels. This marks the last play time for a month. After we changed out, we explored the wonders of fart canning (HAAHHAHAAHH ADLI) and made friends with a photographer stranger. We danced, we sung, we climbed, we laughed, we posed, we ran, we sat on logs, we drank (bubble tea), we slide, we snapped, we left every thought of stress at home. Though I did bring my notes out, in attempt to study when I had free time. But with these people, I didn't stand a chance to be alone. Everyone was exuberant until our energy ran out. The wild chase against time and our destination battle box, left us with dissapointment because it was under renovation. Fortunately, it wasnt a wasted journey with rock and love songs blasting throughout. I used fleming's left hand rule for the first time after o levels. |