We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Sunday, July 13, 2014 @ 4:03 PM#annoyingthingspeoplesaytome
"Kakak Ana why you so childish" says the primary 6."Suzana are you wearing extra soles today?" says the ndpmates "Can you stop dancing" says the one who joined along eventually "Can you sing other songs" and then they sing the song I was singing. "siao isit laugh alone?" "siao isit smile alone?". Why are you observing me ugh? "why so heavy?" but still pick-a-backs me and skate around a park and cycles me home hehehehe. "why got white white thing?" BECAUSE IT'S SNOWING IN SINGAPORE DUH? "why you wear sports shoe only?" says the people who dresses up 7 days a week. "wear dress siooooooo" says the same people. "why you tie your hair when you can put it down?" what? "you never do tutorial right?" so we can hide at the back of the class together. "clean your room" no. "suzana want go eat lunch" I'm fasting. "suzana, Im hungry sia" k. "ma'am, can I wear half u?" "can we postpone to..." "suzana, blooooood!" ._. You shall die "I love you" what do you want from me? "Suzana can you lower your volume?" says the tutor. Next lesson: "Suzana what's wrong, why so quiet?" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
back to top?
|