We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Tuesday, August 26, 2014 @ 3:25 AM5 love bites
There goes my Monday and we are fit survivors!!! Once was I poked, twice was iskandar poked, thrice was Amos poked (for today). This taught me that the smaller the surface area, the mightier it is. It pierced through and I felt it omg omg omg omg omg. That was in my head. "omg I feel it omg I feel it" im not too sure why but that's on my mind. Well before they wiping of alcohol swab I was praying that my veins were juicy and fat. Along with other procedures that weren't of the main focus of this visit, I got two complimentary milo yayyyyy!!!! And 5 love bites on my body *grins*. Its my first experience with the traditional sucking ECG instead of the sticker. back to top? |