We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 @ 1:47 AMGarden of strength
Garden of strength; Each charm was chosen with a reason. The four leaf clover signifies luck, hope. Hope in humanity, hope for the best. Two golden dragon flies signifies energy and life- internally and externally. I want to adventure to mountains and seas and at the same time explore my inner spirit. Two separate wings signifies freedom of choice- left or right. I am responsible for my own decisions, internal locus of control. And an anchor to set things grounded. I am true to myself, my beliefs, and nothing can change that except me.
back to top?
|