We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Tuesday, August 12, 2014 @ 2:20 AMHot topic
Let this photo show you a story of how I went through school with equanimity. There's this topic which is highly discussed 5 times a day and this isn't even a hyperbole. Everywhere I go, in class, in lecture theater, in the canteen, walking to the study place, never have I peacefully gone a day without hearing it. Fashion. Crave it, spend on it, put it on, catwalk it, and belittle others in and out of the fashion circle. I can say, some are innocent in their comments, passing it off as jokes. But ofcourse we have the schadenfreudes who attempts to mortify "others". Today in school I wore a snapback, a cheap sweater, acid wash jeans, sneaks, my comfortable convenient amazing watch, while lugging my hipster baggage. And i noticed the slight difference in the way my peers treated me. This urges me to do this more often. I know the line of appropriateness and not, don't worry. Maybe if you zoomed in to my hand "vandalism" you could see. A man climbing without ropes with a rocky and sharp ground yet he still does it. Why? Because he trusts. Himself and The Almighty. Yet he hangs on. To the Rock wall. Open your eyes.
back to top?
|