We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Monday, August 18, 2014 @ 6:25 AMWhat am I doing
------Are you challenging me? It's 5am in Singapore and I'm hungry. It's frustrating when all you want to do is sleep but your brain won't let you. Technically it's my fault because I slept from 3pm-7pm HEHEHEHE. And now I'm eating the different leftover kuih raya. Let me make a list because that's what Asians do. SORRY AH PHOTOS TMR I UPLOAD KK 1) Nutella Doughnut is a Soft round biscuit that is nutelly dipped and dried topped with cut nuts. 2) Kuih Makmur is green and Rugby balled shape rolled around with white powdery ingredient. Not a fan. 3) Tiramisu is the name that they put on the containers. Coated biscuit with tiramisu and designed with chocolate syrup. 4) Kuih Bangkit is my favorite omg I look forward to these when house visiting. It's science- you place it in your mouth, it forms a chemical reaction with alkaline (saliva) and it melts and tastes like... Idk how to describe it you gotta try it believe me. 5) Yellow rectangular pure soft biscuit. Doesn't look attractive but damn it's ohnomnomnom (it means good). Don't judge a kuih by its looks. I'm eating it right now. There are too many kuihs in the world as every creation is different. Baking is a form of art. Only that I only enjoy consuming art. Labels: Eat back to top? |