We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Sunday, October 26, 2014 @ 1:24 AMChildhood
Omg my primary school childhood friends after 4 almost 5 years? And they have grown so much but I have not? We always made bets on who was gonna evolve more through puberty and who was gonna end up more successful. Eventually I changed the most in terms of interests (but im still healthy blogging) and Yusuf and Nadiah turned out to be the smarter ones. The meet up was so strangeeeee! I'm not used to talking properly for hours with them because I used to be so annoyed at every word they said. Plus Kakak Nina is married and Kakak Anur has two children. Wow. After a non-stop rushing day starting from 5.30am, I expected myself to conk out the moment I reached home but I did not. Cause I was too excited with this very new technology which after years is not Apple. Hahaha even after the jemputans, we dropped by IMM because only you'll understand if you treasure your phone very well and whatever happened to mine happened to yours. Compact. |