We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Friday, October 24, 2014 @ 5:23 PM"Make me a sandwich!"
So today I got hungry and I wondered what should I make. And thank god for food rations weeeeeeeeeeeee. 1.38pm: preparing ingredients These were the last two cheese slices I am so lucky. The whole loaf of bread is for me and only me to survive the week. And the tuna and sardines. This reminds me of OBS where people got sick of them after 5 straight days of it but I loved it more. Yay.
back to top?
1.42pm: my special ingredient from Thailand. This is amazing I put it on Maggie, rice, noodles, egg, fries and almost everything. Power of stocking spicy (it is really hot) saviours like these. And this came out from the fridge and I don't know why maybe it lasts longer in there? |