We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Thursday, October 9, 2014 @ 10:52 PMOne thing on my mum's wish list:
For me to swim without a personal floatation device (PFD). This is something so important to her that she will definitely allow me whenever I want to spend my day trying to stay afloat in water+chlorine (which is really really rare). Which isn't good for me. One thing I truly detest is having water going up my nose and the horrid after-feeling. I know I know, "everyone goes through it" or "you need to learn to control it" or "get a nose clip". Same old thing I hear everytime. But other than that, I love the peace and independence when you're in water. Maybe it's because I spend most of my life in a quiet environment. I love how you suddenly have that confidence to do backflips or handstands. If only I could do it on land.... So everytime I'm preparing my PPE (swimsuit hehe), there's frisson in me. Especially when you can levitate wooooooo!
back to top?
|