We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Monday, October 13, 2014 @ 11:52 AMWhat I'm gonna miss most about the holidays
1) Waking up at any timing I want. which means I can sleep as late (or early) as I like. "Oh it's 6am? Who cares theres no school Tmr " 2) Climbing on Wednesdays Why would I let my equipments stay at home? they're not for display :( 3) Working with the people I love. 4) Wearing sweatpants out without being judged by people I'm with. (because they also wear the same comfortable shit) Or repeated dry fit tees or shorts or slippers or sandals. 5) Meeting up with friends just to be goofy. See, its ok to wear hoodies in this burning city. 6)And.... Family love. A lepak session is never a lepak session. We always end up doing something dumb or useful maybe like making milkshakes or chucky or dancing or scooting or surprising our relatives at work (until we reached and they weren't working) or shopping or crying because we got no money to buy everything in the world. |