We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Friday, November 28, 2014 @ 1:24 PMExample of 'things Happen for a reason'
During my 10-12 break, I forgot that mama had packed lunch and I was gonna lug it around in my bag for nothing since I didn't eat it. During that break, I was supposed to print my assessment which must be handed up. I didn't due to the long queue which meant that I had to print it after lessons. After lessons I bumped into Alan and he accompanied me to print then I would go home straight. Printing queue took a long time. I was searching my bag for my phone and realized I forgot my key. The queue was so long I had time to call two people to help but they couldn't. So I had to stay in school and was starving. Then I realized I had my chicken rice in my bag. Alan had to stay in school for another 1h to wait for someone. And shaz texted me "I ended class, where are you?". I totally did not remember about CCA! Plus, we crashed into a room and I managed to get atleast 15 minutes of sleep in an air conditioned room yay. |