We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Wednesday, January 28, 2015 @ 12:50 AMRebel
I was informed to strictly not boulder/climb for 6 weeks. So this is what I did. By the 2.5 week, I decided to trek from simei to changi village (with a 20kg load on my waist and shoulders). It wasn't bad until we took two wrong turns and had to walk 3 hours more and had 2 hours of sleep. Other than the painful morning and night runssssss, finally we rested our knees and kayaked at ubin. Ofcourse, we took too long of a break and the water was dried up and it was mostly mud. And omg that was so heartbreaking and my energy level was close to zero. Even though we jumped and skipped a lot, we got to try the "pamper pole" on mainland and not at camp resilience. The distance is further I swear. And my muscles were unforgiving. Week 3.5 and took a night off from school and had a round island cycling expedition which I have visually recorded and will share here. Land air sea satisfied :) Why limit myself to climbing?
back to top?
|