We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Tuesday, March 24, 2015 @ 12:13 AMBackstage man
Usually when we sign up for roles for ATC (Adventure Training Course), the popular would be Group IC or games or pioneering or trekking or campfire or what so ever sounds fun. Well, this time, I checked the "Safety officer" box because throughout my 5 years in this organisation, I have never been appointed such an important role with heavy responsibilities. Sure, being the overall-in-charge means you are the main control of the execution of the event, but comparing following schedule and lives of human beings stranded on an island with no hospitals but just necessary first aid tools, I took that role. And with no competitors, I got it ofcourse.
Well, before we even arrived to the campsite, there were many who were exhausted during the route march; it just takes that extra mental strength for them to endure or to go the easy way out- safety vehicle. I met a bunch of people named cg or ayam sakit and these people regret as every action follows its consequence. They did not get to even come close to the high elements.
I discovered so many sickness and I had no idea pain could be felt at so many parts of the body. Being the safety officer is cool. People who visit me rants their pain and deep suffering and I do their vital signs check up and assist in recovering however, when they are fully ready to return to their squad, they just check out and go with no appreciation.
When I was a cadet, I have never fall sick or visited the Medical Office because I was either too scared or I told myself "mind against body", someone must have planted that in my head. So obviously I do not understand what it feels like to be treated and accompanied when I'm sick.
This wasn't my first experience, there were other camps or courses where I was the only female around with a female casualty and it was scary the first few times honestly. My chants of attempt to calm them down was actually me trying to calm myself down.
After two weekends of being on the stranded island with no hospital, running around at night getting ice packs, warm water, being on the laptop recording details and sending people off to mainland, one of my lessons to the future leaders of various schools was event planning and the committee roles. I observed the comments about safety officers which pictures a man at the backstage. But they wouldn't understand until they experience it. :)
|