We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Thursday, March 26, 2015 @ 12:26 AMKindness
Words have tremendous power for good or for ill. The choice is ours. We can: Choose to heal or choose to wound. Choose to affirm or choose to reject.Choose to inspire or choose to expire. Choose to praise or choose to criticise. Choose to appreciate or choose to depreciate. Choose to encourage or choose to discourage. Choose to focus on strengths or choose to focus on weaknesses. Said the poet Maya Angelou, "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." Using words and language that lift the human spirit creates a new paradigm in thinking. Instead of "What can I get?" our mentality shifts to "What can I give?" (Kevin Hall - Aspire 2009,2010)
back to top?
|