We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Thursday, June 4, 2015 @ 3:39 PMDealing with customers
My previous job left me a lot of questions hanging in my mind. Even though my course of study analyzed the different customer behaviours and techniques to overcome them, some of them did not make sense or maybe it was just me.Here's one:
Me: “Alright, ma’am, your total is [price].”
Customer: “I believe those are all supposed to be 40% off.”
Me: “No, ma’am, these are all regular price.”
Customer: “No, I believe everything is 40% off.”
Me: “No, ma’am, there may be a sale like that upstairs in the Ladies’ area, but we don’t have any discounts like that here in Men’s.”
Customer: “Well, there’s a sign in your front windows that says everything’s 40% off!”
Me: “Well, perhaps I’m mistaken. Would you mind showing me where you saw that?”
(She leads me out the front door of our store and points to a large sign in the window.)
Customer: “See? 40% off!”
Me: “Yes, ma’am, but it says 40% off ‘Selected Items.'”
Customer: “Right! And these are the items I’ve selected!"
Hilarious.
back to top?
|