We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Friday, June 5, 2015 @ 3:02 AMOpening Ceremony 2015
Up till now, I'm still learning to cope with the admin work, lesson planning, choreographing for class performance, basic b performance and instructors performance. Not forgetting learning new signs each week after a long day in school gets me kind off brain dead by the end of the day. Now that it's CCA step down due to school break, how do I keep these signs fresh in my thoughts? As I plug in to my music, the lyrics flow through my ears and exit from my hands. back to top? |