We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Saturday, August 22, 2015 @ 4:34 PMGrateful
I am grateful to be able to laugh, have a healthy body and mind, have enough curiosity and courage to keep me going. I am grateful to have time to do so much such as hours of YouTube and YouTube. Productivity is in my blood; thick and transferring oxygen throughout the rest of my body. I love watching videos from shorts from Wong Fu Productions to Is Singapore better than america to Wahlietv to anything under the sun. You can get so much advice, love, experience living through another culture's life and facing their problems and noting the similarities and differences. It's happiness. Yeah, it is not productive in terms of preparing for my finals (in the midst actually ahah) or taking action in saving the environment, but you need to learn first right?
What is the point of this post?
ps; its 3.30pm right now and I procrastinated for 22 hours.
Labels: distraction back to top? |