We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Saturday, August 29, 2015 @ 11:59 PMI lied to my body
7 days ago, I promised myself that I would repay the hours of sleep I sacrificed because my eye was twitching for 5 days straight.
Nope.
Lies.
1 day after my last paper and I'm going for new classes from 8.30am-7.30pm. :) My nose was running, the attacking sun added numbers on to my fever, my windpipe was begging my fingers to reach in and scratch and my eyes were obviously tired from last night's movie (hey, I had to celebrate end of stress zone too). Theory lesson at 8.30 was amazing, I enjoyed it so much.
Nope, it's not car drivers license cause I ain't 18 YET.
back to top?
|