We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Thursday, September 17, 2015 @ 2:31 PMXiao mei mei
It's not because I'm a xiaomeimei here that I..
You've heard of the nervous giggle that characters on television do uncontrollably. That actually happens to human beings and I just got to know. In situations where you are encouraged to socialize and keep the interaction going and it gets so boring and standardized that you want to change it a little and there's nothing in mind so you just stop talking. OR U JUST GIVE A GIGGLE. WHat suzana what are you doing!?
Fun fact: Did you know there was a punctuation that merged ! and ? and became:
‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽
back to top?
|