We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Monday, February 22, 2016 @ 11:48 PMAnother floating soul
This "age-life-changing" year was meant to have new experiences that is above my comfort level and I have accomplished quite a decent amount. This idea wasn't on the list but a snapchat post of a friend going to the movies alone really made me want to do it as well. It's not like I haven't gone to places alone, but an activity that has been assigned to a group activity has not been explored. In the midst of Year 2 finals, I agreed on Deadpool before my first paper.
A random Skype message pops up. Darren shares his need of going to the cinemas just a week before finals. Same period, same location but a different movie choice. What movie is better than Deadpool where he's willing to pay $7? As "Darren is typing" hangs there for about two minutes, I looked up on website, searching for the movies showing the next day. Not as interesting, I thought to myself. He replied: Mermaid.
It seems as though he picked up my laughter from the other side of the screen and quickly stated his second choice which was... Deadpool. Obviously, I caps locked my excitement because our interests were in sync. He too was going by himself. Thus, there was a mutual agreement to leave a seat empty between us so we could still have our ridiculous independence-aim. And that concludes me and another floating soul's attempt of bringing ourselves out to the cinema.
ps; there weren't any good seats left that allowed a gap in between so we ended up chatting till our salivas dried up. Will we ever run out of ideas and jokes?
Labels: adventure, distraction back to top? |