We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Monday, March 28, 2016 @ 3:51 AMOil.
"Atleast i have useful natural resources that you will need and beg when you run out" was my response when they called me Kuwait. In social studies class, we were learning about the Iraq-Kuwait war and because it involved a large amount of oil, my face was the figure of Kuwait. It continued for a year of noises and actions of lubricant application. Id always be proud for a quick comeback and the audience around us would cheer "ohhhh burnnnnn!" thus they would repond "cos you have the fuel mah". I dont remember alot of memories from secondary school but this nickname was repeated too often that it was part of my daily conversations.
This wasn't documented in my diary nor blogs and I have no clue why. Such innocent jokes were very common, even at this age. Because what other things could we have possible talked about as kids? We indulged in lame arguments that we thought were harmless at the time to keep our days filled with noise and laughter.
I've noticed that even if I'm okay with it, it don't mean others are okay with having funny-temporary titles on them.
Why didn't I care at that point in time?
Labels: interesting back to top? |