We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Saturday, September 10, 2016 @ 2:40 AMConstructive reflection
People around me would easily point out that I worry easily on the simplest of things like forever loosing something (probably there's a post about it). But we all do it. It may be the misplace meant of the ezlink card, the future, the past, the unknown. The questions that we ask in our heads are subconsciously filling our minds with either negative or positive energy. And we are the ones in control of it alongside with the flow of fate. Our situation may seem to be in a disaster or we may seem too lost to move forward and that is absolutely normal. In fact, it is healthy to worry in order for us to make calculated risks and rational decisions. However, what we say to ourselves can either sabotage or be to our advantage. For the last semester, I've been attentive to the thoughts I carried around with me.Some of them were: Wtf where is it? What's wrong with ne? Why am I so lazy? These specific thoughts are focusing on the problem and not the solution. When I ask, what's wrong with me, the answers I create is a list of wrongdoings and reasons why I'm a klutz/ embarrassment. Instead, it would be different if the same thoughts were tweaked to Why did I instinctively react in a certain way? Have this been ongoing? The answers in my head would take some time to be produced because it requires a level deeper of investigation. The change in questions will affect our day, and future occurrences as we have a greater level of self awareness and this is called constructive reflection. Observe your daily thoughts, jot it down if you think you'd not be able to remember them. Today onwards, your self-awareness level increases. back to top? |