We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Wednesday, September 7, 2016 @ 2:41 AMStorytime 1: Unkind
Teaching primary school students was something recent for me and boy, was it always an interesting time.Unkind
As the kids were recalling a recent conflict they faced, two girls started giggling. I walked to their tables and leaned in to check if they had written it down on the booklet- and they did. "What's so funny ladies?" I planted myself on a chair to prepare to listen to their stories. They kept giggling and showed me what they've written down. "How about I hear it from you, Keela?" As she adjusted her ombré spectacles frame, I wondered if the school even allowed it. Without gathering herself, she started her story with her boring day after school. With nothing much to do, she whatsapped the girl she was sitting next to. Both of them smiled and glanced at each other. Apparently at the time, Joycelyn was watching a YouTube video and the message notifications were distracting. Keela pressed on to get her friend's attention. "And then, she finally replied me: Stop it" Keela stated. It seems like she wasn't continuing her story, thus I probed, "And what else?". Keela giggled, "and that made me upset". I thought I was missing something, "Sorry I missed it, what did she say?" I asked. "She whatsapped me: Stop it. It was an unkind word". My heart jumped with surprise. It was my job to remain collected and professional but deep down I was rolling in tears of laughter. Turning to her friend, I asked, "Is that true, Joycelyn?". She nodded her head and pointed to the empty box at the end of the page. "So now, let's write down: Next time, I will.." I instructed and watched as they inked the box. It did not take them long to find a replacement phrase. They presented their answers to each other before showing it to me. They both wrote, "Next time, I will say 'Please stop it',".
![]() Labels: Storytime back to top? |