We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Wednesday, January 25, 2017 @ 2:34 PMLevel-up Week 2.2: Mandarin- Indians speaking chinese
While more friends are aware of my efforts to converse in Mandarin, they told me that one Indian girl could speak and write. This was news to me a few days ago and today, I bumped into her in a study room in school. When I met her, there were two other Malay friends with us. Yes, she was fluent and both of us got so excited. WHAT ARE TWO NON-CHINESE GIRLS DOING CONVERSING IN A COMMON LANGUAGE THAT IS NEITHER THEIR NATIVE LANGUAGE?I greeted another friend "zao an" before I realized not everyone spoke mandarin. Before I could say anything next, he told me that he could speak. With the same reason as the previous friend, their primary schools didn't offer their native language as an option for mother tongue. Thus, they took up Mandarin. Wow. He speaks fast and makes the tones not so obvious. So, I'm gonna try that next. Singaporeans are really open to each other's culture thus we blend and use slangs and insults in different languages. back to top? |