We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Tuesday, April 25, 2017 @ 12:34 AMSwallow or vomit?
Do you swallow or do you vomit? Well your wellbeing can either upgrade or downgrade Just like how others' wellbeing can improve or worsen It's ultimately a choice Each time my ears met this particular phrase, the rest of my body parts cringe This phrase has reached a new level of grotesque when used incorrectly What is this phrase? "I have no choice" It can be slid in the middle of a phrase, Planted at the back of the phrase or Strategically be used as a phrase opening "I have no choice" because: - The MRT is always slow - I was rushing off - she didn't do her part Ignorance is a choice Not searching for alternatives is a choice Lying is a choice Not initiating is a choice Not informing others of the mistake early is a choice Not being accountable for actions is a choice In a truth or dare a few years back, they wanted to know my pet peeve What came to my mind was blankness I was searching and I found it. So do you swallow or do you vomit? Do you vomit it in your diary or the person who poisoned you? back to top? |