We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Sunday, August 27, 2017 @ 4:54 AMAt 20
Surrounded by nature's purest colour of my room walls, I suddenly feel my heart glow of enthusiasm. Tomorrow's voyage will not only be survivable but enjoyable. My mind flashed to the latest interview and the last question was "What is the most rewarding aspect of ..". Is it the sheer evidence of my unconformity to social norms? Atleast I believed it.I had always exhibited eccentric behaviour out of nowhere and for no obvious reason. Some strangers have labeled me as rude, courageous, weird or inspiring. And today I have detached myself from temporary labels of the past as I'm alittle bit older from yesterday. At 5 I am an aspiring dancer rehearsing after school and weekends for endless competitions At 9 I am a student artist representing my cca At 10 I am a html expert amongst my peers At 12 I am a permanent resident of the library packed with a picnic in my bag At 15 I am a literature student living life as a protagonist in my own novel At 17 I am a NCD teacher to my juniors while I am a student in school At 18 I am a rock climber spending every week travelling to get my body aching At 19 Who am I? back to top? |