We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 @ 9:59 PMDay and night
In secondary two, there was a level camp in Malaysia
This meant that for days, my routine is not decided by me
No power to choose who surrounds me, well what can possibly go wrong?
The energetic Suzana who goofs off in class will be exposed
Exposed to my classmates for more than 72 hours
Why does it feel so pressurizing to entertain everyone?
I packed a torchlight and a book for the free time at night
But soon I realize, the rules of Uniform group's camp applies here too
Well on the first dinner, my exhaustion from cheering and chitchatting kicked in
Why did we have to cheer before we ate?
Why must we do it loudly and rowdily?
This is not my milieu and I want to go home
I can't write in my diary, I can't blog, I can't read
My great plans of recharging with my nightly routine were ruined
"Lights off"
In the darkness, I hear my name- Pssst, Suzana, are you asleep?
I didn't reply.
It's not socializing period.
When daylight came, I was back to cheering and joking. Why?
back to top?
|