We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Wednesday, August 2, 2017 @ 8:41 PMdear you
Dear future husbandWhen I'm having a fever please sponge me In room temperature water I may beg and deny the service But I need it badly Please pray for me Please be around me to massage my head When my body is aching please don't touch me Please give me lavender oil and put it on my skin Remind me that my sins are clearing Remind me that it means my body is fighting harmful bacteria Please run my errands for me Remind me to pray Prepare food for me tho I may eat only 2 spoons Please off the fans and aircon Turn the lights off while you're at it Dear future husband Please take care of me back to top? |