We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Friday, November 23, 2018 @ 5:52 PMIn the process
Independence and heavier responsibilities are becoming clearer nowadays. That’s why I have chosen to prioritise scribbling in my diary rather than blogging on a public space. It is fascinating how my brain has gone through seismic changes. My values are somewhat similar yet the list and description is expanded into a report. I am now able to rationalise my choices and point of view.It feels good. Taking on the challenge in understanding new concepts and phases of life. Thinking about financial obligations (something I had only considered for myself) and emotional support for ageing family members. Having Hannah and Cara at home waiting for me makes me grounded and have a reason to go home on time. Planning holidays are not as simple as it used to be but I now value interactions with other nationalities who have lives in other parts of the world. Labels: adventure back to top? |