We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Tuesday, April 20, 2010 @ 12:17 AMI'm being good:)
![]() Hey momma! Hmm, I think I've heard that from #Lydiatanluqi before. Haha. I was revising on my English(I was bored *roll eyes) and halfway through, I watched KCA. Which was supercallifragilisticaspialladocious! SUPERCALLIFRAGILISTICASPIALLADOCIOUS! Yes, And then, I remembered "the library gang" which consisted of #suzana #amandapoonhuimin #koojunwei #fooyongjian #lowyaoming and #tintunlin! Haha. We loved the library too much, then. Awww. I miss them T_T wow. Monday: napfa test #1 Tuesday: home econs test Wednesday: science test #1 Thursday: history test Friday: maths + science #2 test Saturday: maths + science TUITION test(more should I say exam) :'( following Monday: napfa test #2 following tuesday: geography test Wednesday: EXAMS! It's too soon!!! I've been trying my best to memorise beautiful phrases which will take a long time( which I don't have). And I promised #iffahfazira and #syahindahafiqah that ill be a better person. So you better don't piss me off. Especially you, #kennethlim :D no vulgar for as long as I can tahan! Woots! I'm good. *prasan moment. Labels: Choir people says supercallifragilisticaspialafocious alot- Iffah back to top? |