We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Sunday, June 20, 2010 @ 8:07 PMAmi is back!
Friday, watched silent hill at home while they(people who never ajak me :P) were partying. Syah and I was msging through the whole movie. I even shouted, plus through sms. hahah. Its a movie you must watch!Skipped saturdays tuition (both!) as we(mum side) had to fetch Ami at the Changi Airport. Yay!! Because no tuition and I havent finished doing homework. But still booo to tonights homework doing. lol. Instead, I went to cuzzies place and makan makan. Ate at Popeyes 3 hours before lunch and am still full la. Ami is back! Awwww, we missed him. The first thing he did was smoking =.= like so sempat ehy. Farhan was most excited as Ami promised to buy everyone baju panjang at Umrah. WELL, thankyou Ami..! He bought beautiful ones and alot, considered. Sunday was like "aloha Clarabelle, Praveen, Michelle, Shu Fang" Praveen act forget me sia. What the hell :O Labels: A dude asked me "What will you do if aliens invade Earth?" back to top? |