We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Friday, July 2, 2010 @ 11:41 PMNcdcc cum swearing in.
whole day, whole day. Had to use four outfits today. Pe, school uni, PT shirt, ncd full u. wonderful aye? And shhh, I didn't shine my boots. I literally left all my books under my table, including english hw. Nyahaha, Amirah said its gonna be fawesome! Not as well as I thought, but hey, Nabilah, Nurin, Dhalan was in the same group! Saiyidah was there too. Lionel and me same group again. Group Five! lol?First stop, Fire safety. Waited longlong and was forced to talk. cool ^^ Razak kept rubbing his eyes as not long ago, it was hit with red ink. ouch! Afterwards was sports. 5b was active and I love it :) My school was the lashings which I dislike. Corporal helped us, oh, I cant mention the name. Respect :P 5b won again. Lastly, got changed. where in the world was the toilet? Grrr, im lazy to use head gear. Labels: ncdcc back to top? |