We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Friday, August 6, 2010 @ 2:23 PMJWSS NDP 2010
Psst, I woke up extra early. Yay, I went to school with Yong Jian! with chocolate guy and Suzana. Haha, "Suzana, your name nice ah!" Red, white, uniforms. I starched my collar okay -.- 7.01 only whaaat. Now I know what it's like to be late. Okay, fine, Im literally copying chocolate guy. No comments for the parade as I got nasty remarks from bastard boner. Watched and voted the clips by upper sec. haha, eh, chiobu. Decorated kites with not enough time- Jasmine, Hannah, Julia and Peiqi.School ended early. *hiphip horay! Went home with nick jonas. Haha, Nicholas and Suzana. ![]() Labels: I MISS LYDIA TAN LU QI, It's not the first time i heard that question., ncdcc back to top? |