We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Saturday, October 30, 2010 @ 9:37 PMEverywhere.
~Katy Perry's Firework finally came out two days ago! Went out eat lunch with mum and just passed Benjamin and Katherine. Clashed onto Farhan. Bumped onto Hannah, once again. Metro city with Daniel Ong and Maddy. I participated and my name came out in 91.3, twice. Not so huge of an arduous task, all I had to do was to guess a number ranging from 1-6 and roll the dice. If I guessed it perfectly, I'd win. The winner gets a goodie bag. Eventhough it was effortless, it takes psychic to be acumen enough. Tsk, the other person won. Together with that goodie bag, consisting of a girl bag and a shampoo, he gets Usher's Raymond versus Raymond. He's above 40 righhhhht- Im still a thirteen girl who craves for these things. Yet I had fun and got to high-five Danial ong! They gave out teenage dream, Camp Rock 2 album, Justin Bieber's, and a few more. Music is incredible stuff. Power to increase or decrease heart rate, lower blood pressure, aid in learning and dialate a person's pupils. The emotional effects are even more incredible. There's actually a real science just for studying music- musicology. Seriously, why don't we have them? ☺☺☺Jason Mraz-Im Yours, David Archuleta- Something about love Labels: Life is a test back to top? |