We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Sunday, November 7, 2010 @ 10:52 PMIm not attracted to mats. im happy for that.
![]() We didn't go to Harbourfront nor expo. Although I want those books oh so much. After their ncc ended, met at jurong point. I want to go xmas shopping! Not that I celebrated or what but sure there'll be sale(sss). I finally got recovery after being bullied a kebillionzxz times. Had lunch, and this Syakir and 'marshall' busted me. Ofcorse, walked around jurong point. It baffles me why I don't get sick of that place. Sze teng and gang, ermmm. Passed wajihah, Aunty wati and Farah. Even physics teacher, heheh. Happy birthday Zhi Yao! Labels: missing posts, Umbrellas back to top? |