We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Monday, December 13, 2010 @ 6:05 PMJust keep swimming...
It astonished me to find someone on 30 and came half an hour early. Walked there from Hannah's stop together. We almost abandoned our plan as it started to drizzle. After going round the lazy river again and again, this 8-year-old thought Hannah was about her age and I was her sister, taking care. hahahahah. This girl had the same name, slightly shorter, same hair, as Hannah. I can't believe she pounced on me and pushed me underwater. That killer followed us, when we went to another pool. "I spy with my little eye.." "omg something irritating!" And, that lifeguard called us children, Shuddups luh. Success- I made a life guard stare at me for a long time, twice. I looked dead. Left hoping to bump to someone and Darren was at the lift. Ayam penyet waiting for me at banquet. ☺☺☺Absolutely everybody, what if. Labels: Fun back to top? |