We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Thursday, December 2, 2010 @ 10:44 PMGirls night in.
I lost my book list. Accompanied Hannah to school early in the morning to buy her school books and uniform. It baffles me how strong she could be. We went hunting for a suitable school bag which took us an hour. Atleast I got my list and printed photos, she got her bag. Ordered mine, same stuff and to be collected on saturday I never came. Ate lunch before meeting up with Syahindah who came almost 2hours late. Second lunch at four at Adriana's. 3 hours of entertainment from just a rectangle box filled with wonders. Orchard and macdonalds after 7. Pictures at facebook. More of wrestling and simpsons and more of wrestling which I never participate in the commentating part. And I just got to know how to play Ps2 (shooting) where I shot my own own partner, 2 bullets. Sorry adriana, haha. Bowling was not concentrated as there was chocolate cake and fries in. Truth or dare lasted for 3 hours minimum. We had to take videos of our embarrasing dares. Oh well, we had fun and passed out at 7am.Labels: Everyone was so enthu, Fun back to top? |