We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Friday, December 24, 2010 @ 10:41 PMSkating is hard, dear
Diyana went to Sunway Lagoon and her dad invited me but, I was still at Batam. Heh, anyways spent half the day at her's eating, skateboarding, made pizza, watched teevee, and dinner at Railway! Planned to fly for this coming June holiday with their whole family and mum. Hey, someone got Tiffany's gift and Polaroid camera. nak ngaji.Every year at Christmas All I can see Are pictures of the things I want Shopping spree! But this year’s a little different I’m not thinking of myself So what I want for this Christmas Is for somebody else Joy to the world Peace for every other girl Hope when life is hard Light when everything seems dark ☺☺☺ Labels: Inhale love Exhale hate. back to top? |