We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Thursday, December 9, 2010 @ 11:40 PMSkipping
I still can't believe I overslept 3 days in a row, even after pestering Darren to wake me. We have forgotten most of the formulas and the techniques, plus my algebra sheet vanished, ofcorse-.-. Well atleast we had successfully accomplished the tasks. Number one was to ask dad for money. Completed long ago actually. With that, purchased uniforms, some school books and schoolbag. I attempted cooking at Hannah's hence we honour ourselves with 'tauheuy' (I'm not so sure how to spell in engrishh). Knowing she had cats, we talked to them as if they understood us perfectly. If only I had recorded 'baby' ngeow every question. I should mention that Im allergic but Im alright today. I was introduced to her neighbours *poke* only similarity, we love transformers, he's into the robots while Im into Shia. Anyways, I wanted to catch Point of entry at 8 so I left early. Damn, street dancing seems dope. Oh yes, Step Up again. Faved =)Labels: Fun, one thing i hate- watching online. back to top? |